Fall Writers Retreat: Saturday October 8th in Idyllwild (10am – 3 pm)
Get some writing done before the busy holiday season! We will have an informal, small group environment with a few sessions:
– Keynote speaker: S. Kay Murphy will help us gather our thoughts
– Tips ‘n Technique Roundtable: Things members learned that make them better writers.
– Tips and Trouble Shooting Roundtable: Places we get stuck and a brainstorm of solutions
– Platform building. Write out tweets, short bios, bookcover info, promotion
– Critique Workshop session/quiet time group writing
– The event is free for CWC members, lunch included, $40 for non-members. Non-members may register by paying via Paypal to email@example.com. If you want to spend the night book a place ASAP and you must cover your own costs for lodging 😉